Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIGITAL BY 2012

Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty DIGITAL BY 2012

Post  HAPPY Fri Aug 14, 2009 12:25 am

GREAT NEWS SHOULD PRICE DOLE SCROUNGERS OFF FOR AT LEAST A FEW GIRO HANDOUTS.... DIGITAL IS THE WAY TO GO.... DONT FORGET TO PUT ANY CALL SIGN YOU LIKE INTO THE ............... ENJOY THE MAYHEM

M0CRY....

HAPPY

Back to top Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty Hi All

Post  Reply Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:39 am

Well, this is typical post you would expect from the M0CRY, small minded, offensive and his favourite subject slagging those who are on the dole.

Let's not forget that we lost a good analogue repeater which went digital, cos of his antics. You would think the guy would be happy with what he has already achieved, then you read shit like the above post, the only conclusion is the man must be mentally disarranged. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty M3VTD

Post  brill Sat Aug 15, 2009 2:49 am

YES will keep the likes of m3vtd away.will be bliss Smile

brill

Back to top Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty stalker

Post  guest Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:20 am

Hey Rob, aka, Mr happy, obiwan,Piratt, been out stalking lately,
never mind, I'm sure you're up to mischief, M0CRY, got any domain names for sale,
you knob end?

Back to top Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty Am i going mad?

Post  Ed Teach Sat Aug 15, 2009 11:12 am

Blimey, last time I looked I'm sure this thread was locked. Couldn't see any reason for it, but hey it's unlocked now!!

As for the repeaters going digital, well I ain't really bothered to be honest.

Happy locking......(I mean listening Smile )

Edward Teach

Ed Teach

Back to top Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty The Truth

Post  GetReal Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:28 am

DIGITAL BY 2012
HAPPY on Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:25 am

GREAT NEWS SHOULD PRICE DOLE SCROUNGERS OFF FOR AT LEAST A FEW GIRO HANDOUTS.... DIGITAL IS THE WAY TO GO.... DONT FORGET TO PUT ANY CALL SIGN YOU LIKE INTO THE RADIO............... ENJOY THE MAYHEM

M0CRY the real truth here is you, just a lying pathetic jamming idiot who has a mouth that just won’t shut.

GetReal

Back to top Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty re happy, deleted again

Post  Admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:09 am

spineless ,no happy , good enough to deal with you, At IP address 86.154.33.106.bt central plus,
tell me happy, what will bt say, when I report your ip for abusive comments, and offensive libellous statements, they might end up refusing to serve you, and ban you . ? here's hoping, eh?? Admin

Ps , by the way, happy, I've got all your comments, and they are being sent to the bt complaints dept,, have fun, hey? maybe they will tell me who you really are, although I've got a good guess, when I find out, all your details will be on my site,

Admin.

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

DIGITAL BY 2012 Empty Re: DIGITAL BY 2012

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down