Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vanishing posts

Go down

Vanishing posts Empty Vanishing posts

Post  Ed Teach Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:11 am

What has happened to the posts regarding RPU?

Andy, has he threatened you with violence and you've given in to his aggressive nature!! (Doubtful I know...... I mean you giving into threats!!!)

Still the truth has a habit of coming out in the end

Happy listening (and reading!!)

Edward Teach

Ed Teach

Back to top Go down

Vanishing posts Empty re posts

Post  g1egz Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:05 pm

Apparently the posts concerned were not by the said gentleman, using that term ,loosely, of course, but by somebody possibly attempting to cause trouble??? So they were removed, and Ted, you should know me better than that, shouldn't you??? I do not take any notice of idle threats, or people stupid enough to make them, Ok!!!!!!

g1egz

Back to top Go down

Vanishing posts Empty I think you missed my point

Post  Ed Teach Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:17 pm

Andy, to answer your points in reverse order:

No1. I wasn't implying that you would give into to threats! As you say I've known you far too long for that.

No2. I was referring to the earlier posts regarding RPU not the ones claiming to be from him!! Those post were clearly not by said person!!

Happy editing ( only joking...LISTENING!!!!!!!)

Edward Teach Smile

Ed Teach

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:57 pm

I'm sorry, you have lost me? the only posts I remember are posts from the said person, not others about the said person?? the server that this blog sits on, did crash awhile back, and some comments were lost, and as for editing, thats normally done because of obscene comments, and as I have explained many times before,
As the admin of this blog,I hold the right to edit, and or delete any posts that I seem fit,
Yes,I know, you are going to complain of control freak, power mad, but whatever??ok, get over it, Ok!!!!!!!!

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

Vanishing posts Empty Hope this clarifies things

Post  Ed Teach Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:48 am

Sorry if I confused you Andy, I think the post I was refering to implied that RPU was a person who likes to masturbate!! (Don't we all!!...Oh maybe its just me Shocked)

Your second point
Yes,I know, you are going to complain of control freak, power mad, but whatever??ok, get over it, Ok!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!! What an assumption to make!!! You are quite right to delete/edit posts of an obscene nature, I would expect nothing less of you (hope the word masturbate is ok? Smile ) It's your forum/blog, you go ahead as you see fit. It's nobody else's business is it?

Happy maturbating!!! (Joke Andy I ment listening.. OK!!!!!)

Edward Teach

Ed Teach

Back to top Go down

Post  g1egz Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 am

Possibly one of the one's that went when the server crashed, most blogs lost about three days worth, some lost the lot, but as it would have made the blog disjointed, I decided not to replace the one's concerned, as for explict words, I suggest watching the film? Hair,,, the bit when the guy is riding through central park on a horse, singing to a group of ladies, that always makes me laugh!!!

g1egz

Back to top Go down

Vanishing posts Empty ANDREW ADAMS IS A ****

Post  Happy Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 am

NUFF SAID!
yes more than enough, thank you (Admin)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : obscene comments)

Happy

Back to top Go down

Vanishing posts Empty g1egz

Post  HAPPY Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:55 am

**** Yes as I said, more than enough thank you (admin)

Last edited by Admin on Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : obscene comments)

HAPPY

Back to top Go down

Vanishing posts Empty re , your posts ,happy?

Post  Admin Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 am

Yes happy I don't need your sort on here, so stop posting your oscene comments, Ok, If you have nothing good, or constructive to say, then don't say anything, Ok,

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

Vanishing posts Empty Re: Vanishing posts

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down