Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty posts

Post  brill Sat Aug 15, 2009 6:57 pm

posts been removed all the time....i think m3vtd runs this site.and g1egz is the brains/slave

brill

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty posts removed

Post  Admin Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:08 pm

No, Johhy H or brill, M3VTD does not own or run this site, I do, and as the terms and conditions of any blog ,or forum, states, ( you know, the bit that none of you read)
I have the right to edit or remove obscene or Libellous comments, Of which ,I might add, you yourself have been responsible for,in the past, So, If you don't like that, go somewhere else,.

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty Guest

Post  RE Brill Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:24 pm

Well done Andy, That little small dicked boy Johnny Homo (Johnny H) will always try to slag off and put VTD down.

Dont think you have got it into your head yet Homo?
VTD already has an Icom IC-2820 Digital radio and he sold a lot of radio gear to buy it.
Unlike you piss head, you cant even afford to have your 2 metre radio fixed.
Stop spending all your money on hookers (because your so ugly) and you might be able to go digital as well

Try another one Homo....lol.

You was told that your post will be removed. Carry on bitching and shouting on the 19 with your dad Dougie where you belong and always will be. ....lol Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

RE Brill

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT

Post  brill Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:40 pm

M3VTD IS BACK ON 2M AGAIN.HIS (He's) BEEN DRIVEN OFF THE CB19 BY PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE HIM.WHY IS IT EVERYWARE (Every Where) HE GOSE (goes) THERES UPSET.M3VTD IS A TROBBLE (trouble) MAKER!!

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Bad Spelling)

brill

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty spelling

Post  guest Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:18 pm

learn to spell, you numbskull, johnny h???

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty Re Johnny H

Post  Admin Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:34 pm

not surprising really, the last time I got an e mail from the chap, I think he only got one word out of ten right, quite shocking really, ?? Johnny H you must try harder,

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Re Brill Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:36 am

Loving it Andy, showing up Johnny H (M3MOX) how much of an education he has really had (not much by the looks of it)
Is that why he has become a handyman and nothing else?
Word has it, that he cant even do maths and uses a calculator for everythng...lol

Whats it like to have no friends Homo (only the ones you pay for???)

Never mind, you might get up one day and look in the mirror and say that the idiot in the reflection is one ugly f***king c**t and will never grow up or get a real life.

VTD is far better than you in everyway, he has a real family, Married with children born in wedlock (unlike yours) real friends (does not have to pay for them). so many things more than you and the colour of his skin has always got to you but that upsets you more because it has not stopped him getting things in life.

You were always on about him not working but by the looks of the times of your post, YOU are not working either...lol

guest was right to call you a numbskull because that is what you are, and you still live at home with family, come on at your age in life, you should have your own place, VTD dont live at home and he left home 29 years ago, stay on the 19 as its for MUPPETS like you,

Re Brill

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty m3vtd ponce

Post  brill Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:50 pm

stop taking all her money ti buy radios.think of your kids and get a job

brill

Back to top Go down

Post  Re Brill Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:37 pm

Now, now Carl (M3MOX Hackney) we all know what you have done when you had a drink problem (He beat the shit out of his mother, ask any CB'er about it, also Hackney central police have your statement after you were arrested)

There is no need to keep trying to hassle VTD on here because he dont come on the CB for you to argue with him, get real, move on, think of your kid (that's if it is yours)

If you were to listen to VTD properly while on amateur radio, then you will know that he sells his radios to buy others and does not take "her money".

If people were to listen to you on CB, then they would understand that not only do you sound and act like a child, but you also have a problem upstairs. lol! .. lol! .. lol!

I will have to have a word with Admin to have you removed from this site as it's nothing to do with amateur radio, (this is for amateurs, not CB'ers) cq, cq 26 division and all the crap you normally say on the 19 when no one wants to talk to you (that's everyone on there)
pirat

Re Brill

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty I was happy with a piece of coal and an orange

Post  Steven Tue Aug 18, 2009 5:51 am

When i became a novice over ten years ago now all we had was 70cms and a few other small segments and a max power of 3 watts. But i was happy. I was contented with what i had and did not want better. Most novices didnt really want to progress to the next level up in any hurry either.

Most of us are interested in a certain aspect or specialize in a certain area of the hobby. Andy like his satellites. And BYM likes his data modes and packet radio. I myself like the repeaters and just a few khz of a few mhz of the whole spectrum otherwise.

Now you can have it all. And you are not happy.

Steven

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty GB3EL has gone deaf

Post  guest Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:43 am

No one has mentioned that GB3EL has been getting deafer over the last week or so, and now it is almost inaccessable.
Is this due to the repeater's receiver squelch being turned up high, or due to a fault in the equipment?

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty gb3el gone deaf?

Post  Admin Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:20 am

probably both, it drifts when it is hot, it makes funny noises when it is wet, and as to the other, well, will we get an answer to that??I don't think so?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty GB3EL is mutton Geoff

Post  Steven Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:30 pm

I have been complaining about this for over a week now. it dosent stop Charlie or Lee Khan. It just keeps me out. Which is unfair i think.

Steven

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty GB3EL

Post  guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 3:46 am

If it turns out that the repeater has developed a fault, does the keeper G4RZZ know about it?
Should he be required to get it fixed, or will he be happy to leave it alone?

I agree that at the moment most of the "good" amateurs are blocked out, but most of the scum can still get in.

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty We are all villified

Post  Steven Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:20 am

Ever since i first came on the air over ten years ago now i have always been bitten with the novice stigma. Back then when i only had 3 watts and a handheld on 70 cms (which was all you could legally have then) i was always shamed and blamed everywhere i went. Just being a novice made you in to a jammer.

There is a culture among full licence holders to be predjudiced to lesser hams. A lot of people didnt like the idea of novices and when the M3 licence came along that made the situation even worse. But you cant blame them. As probably 80% of all those in the call book would not even want to belong to a club or society of any sort. A lot are self trained or have come from industry or the forces and just sat thier exam and passed. This is not possible now.

Your only hope is to apeal to the repeater keeper to either take out the attenuator or back down the squelch. Please do this if you at all possibly can. As i have not time as i have to go to work and am busy otherwise.

Steven

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty Maybe a truce

Post  Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Listening to NL late this evening and the usual shit between VTD and LWH was going on.

But after a while they seamed to be getting on better now and for some weird reason, they even started talking civil to eachother.

To make things even weirder, they even started to agree with eachother on their political views.

But it now looks like LWH has a new target and g**** is the new one for him.
He thinks that g**** is into little girls, which is very wrong of him to say, as g*** is a very happly married man and is just a run of the mill guy.

Lets hope that LWH just lets go of having a go at everyone and begins to get on with VTD and all this shit will go away????? Watch this space!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:41 am

This site has been started for people to learn
The real truth of Amateur Radio...This site shall
Tell it as it really is, !!

Warts and all.

I would like to nicely ask Andy the Admin to see if he can use his internet contacts to find out officially what is going
on with GB3EL, and what, if anything, is going to be done about it, and post the information on his News page.

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty re gb3el

Post  Admin Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:43 am

I do suggest that you, guest, approach either g7uzn, the rmc rep, or the rmc or rsgb direct, I don't think Ofcom have any intention of doing anything, and I for once don't believe either dave dawson, g7uzn, or the eirstwhile rmc have any intention of doing , or telling us anything about gb3el, and with that I suggest you find out what's going on, then you can inform everyone about it, can't you????

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty Even Charlie cant get in now

Post  Steven Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:47 pm

I still think its the old novice stigma at the root of it all. Keep the squelch up and them with the handhelds and big aerials wont get in. Cos they cant. Even Charlie is patchy getting in at the moment. they dont want all those M3's and 2E1's on the repeaters. I have seen comments about repeaters and their users. And they are biased.

Steven

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty Re GB3EL

Post  Admin Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:07 am

A Link To A Page Found by Google

www.ukrepeater.net/dcl2.0/index.php%3Fmins0903.pdf+gb3el&hl=en&gl=uk" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=cache:inWE5Ux97n8J:www.ukrepeater.net/dcl2.0/index.php%3Fmins0903.pdf+gb3el&hl=en&gl=uk

Hopefully it works??

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 am

The Admin's suggestion was reasonable, so therefore I have initiated a contact with a member of the RMC to see if I
can find out for myself the reason for GB3EL's current poor performance.

@ Steven. I don't think it is logical for you to suggest that the repeater's receiver would be deliberately degraded simply to exclude M3 and 2E1 stations. If the repeater's squelch has been turned up high, it is much more likely that this is because of the ongoing abuse on the repeater. As I have stated before, this is a poor policy if it blocks out most of the 'good' stations, but allows most of the abusers to still be able to get in.

The other reason for the repeater's poor performance may be that it has developed a fault, which could, and should be repaired, although in it's current state of abuse, the keeper may not bother about rushing round to fix it any time soon!

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty I dont think that you remember the days of LW

Post  Steven Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:42 am

I was not saying that the repeaters squelch has been turned up just to block M3's and 2E1's. What i meant is that a lot of people think that M3's and 2E1's are the main abusers. And most have legally low powered trancievers with decent aerials.

Steven

Back to top Go down

Post  guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:46 am

UPDATE.
I have received a reply from my RMC contact.

A new website has appeared, devoted to GB3EL.
(triple dub).gb3el.com/
Not much content at the moment, but maybe worth keeping an eye on?
Who will own up to being the webmaster?

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty gb3el????

Post  guest Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:52 am

Humm, that's a tough one????

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty What did they say ?

Post  Steven Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:01 am

So what did the rmc say in their reply to you then. I hope that they didn't say that all the users of GB3EL were jammers and freaks. Perhaps you just got an automated response or a we will look in to it in due course reply maybe.

Steven

Back to top Go down

WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT Empty Re: WATCHOUTWATCHOUT VTD IS ABOUT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum