Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GB3AL off-air!

Go down

GB3AL off-air! Empty GB3AL off-air!

Post  Bill Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:51 pm

Any idea what has happened to GB3AL the Amersham repeater in Buckinghamshire on 145.7375 MHz , It seems to be off the air for long time, I've not been able to find anything on the web about its reason for being off.

Bill

Back to top Go down

GB3AL off-air! Empty re al,

Post  guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:25 am

yes,I'm sure the highly thought of keeper g0rdi, will tell you why gb3al, gb3ai, and other repeaters are off, but we all know the reason is because of some lowlife little scumbag called G7ERX who along with his bestest buddy, G7IVJ have spent several years making the repeaters around there, unusuable, due to their antics, jamming, swearing, music playing, personal attacks towards people, but I digress, I believe the 6 meter box, GB3AM is still working..

Back to top Go down

GB3AL off-air! Empty Re: GB3AL off-air!

Post  Bill Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:35 am

Thanks for replying so soon, Will “AL” ever be coming back then!

Bill

Back to top Go down

GB3AL off-air! Empty From the UK Repeaters / ETCC website.

Post  Bill Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:57 am

Posted from News Page of the UK Repeaters / ETCC website.

Keepers are also reminded that they only get 3 months upon receipt of their NoV to commence operation. There are now only a few outstanding long-term licenced but non-operational repeaters. The ETCC is to ask Ofcom to issue second NoV's which will allow valuable spectrum resources to be freed and allow other applicants to take up both callsign and channel of failed repeaters.

I'm sure GB3AL has been non-operational for more then 3 months!

Bill

Back to top Go down

GB3AL off-air! Empty re The Antics Of AL?

Post  guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:26 am

besides, would you bring a Repeater back on, With A Drug crazed G7, and a 400 watt linear who lives about a quarter of a mile away from it? Icertainly would not !!!!!

Back to top Go down

GB3AL off-air! Empty G7 ERX ANSWERING HIS OWN POSTS AGAIN

Post  nutnut Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:06 am

LOONY

nutnut

Back to top Go down

GB3AL off-air! Empty Re: GB3AL off-air!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down