Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Repeaters

2 posters

Go down

Repeaters Empty Repeaters

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:38 pm

Behave yourself on this Blog, Sputnik, Or get banned for your troubles...OK.. Admin!!!!!!

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

Repeaters Empty As you can see G1EGZ has control again

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:26 am

I see you have changed my profile G1EGZ, I was talking to someone on the 2m about this last night before I joined this blob. I said to them lets see if he still deletes other messages/blogs/IDs and keeps the ones he wants to see from others. True to form you have and you walked right into it.

You can take your silly little Nazi Blog and shuve it up your ugly old fat arse you dirty sicko G1EGZ, no wonder the local Ham world can't stand you, freaky pants............ bounce

If this was a real blog then it should be about Ham Radio and nothing else, not about others having a go at each other which is what it is mostly about. I do as others have done and I get the warning from the man who has no power in his pants. You are sad and very very boring G1EGZ.

The fact you even changed my profile goes to show how far you go to control people. What you going to do now throw your dummy out the pram because you don't like what you read.

My name is Alex to you by the way and Not Mark or Marky as you have stated, only my friends call me that and not any old creepy beast like you.

Have a nice day and please try not to catch any rare illnesses like Pig Flu........... bounce

Bye forever arsehole xxx

Back to top Go down

Repeaters Empty Who has Control???

Post  Admin Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:18 am

And of course, you setting up and using a member account under my callsign was not an attempt to create trouble or get control of this blog? was it ?? Marky boy, as to not being your friend, I thought the fact that you had sent me numerous cartoons, that you had done, as proof that you were a friendly radio amateur?? or maybe you wanted to cause trouble by convincing me to put them on my website,, never mind, If you are leaving,, ( and not being banned!) as you keep saying,, then leave, but please don't try to blame others for your short comings, just seek medical advice, thats all I have to say to you, alex,, or marky boy, or sputnik,, Whatever????

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

Repeaters Empty Charlie the jammer

Post  StevenHFH Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:47 am

I was most informed yesterday evening to learn from Charlie, with his words of wisdom " The Yale and Chub on your street door are worthless aginst M15 agents". Rolling Eyes

This man is obviously a genius. But i do think it unfair that in the past he showed predjudice against the Metropolitan Police. They do a fine job.

Without bugs this repeater is so much better. Laughing

The HFH
StevenHFH
StevenHFH

Back to top Go down

Repeaters Empty Re: Repeaters

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down