Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M3OTR Scott Taylor

Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty M3OTR Scott Taylor

Post  Top Gun Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:42 am

Scott Taylor is such a dick he can't switch his tone burst off.Also get that 50w amp switched off and get a real licence and some new teeth!!! Twisted Evil

Top Gun

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty Is this the one

Post  StevenHFH Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:46 am

I have been sitting on 145.500 for a couple of days now. And theres somone who just keeps on coming up with a tone burst with only a little audio under it. Can this be him ? A lot of power as well.
StevenHFH
StevenHFH

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty M3OTR Scott Taylor

Post  Top Gun Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:46 am

Yeah thats him he being a just an M3 which he has had for the last 6 years he can't find the right button can you.So he sits there on S20 145.500 keying up also have QSOs on the calling channel M3OTR you plumb!! monkey

Top Gun

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty Sometimes

Post  StevenHFH Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:22 am

Its a bit hard to work out how to use these new fangled radios from manufacturers like Yaesu and Icom. There are so many keys to press with so many diff functions on so many menus. But, what it may be is that he is illegally using a bit of converted pmr. This is not common on 2 meters. But is more common on 70cms. As you see some of the tone burst add on board kits will let you either give a tone on keying the mike, or give you a tone when pressing a button on your rig. Depends on how you wire them up. Which is easy on solid state gear. You have to de engage the tone on the key once you have opened the box. Then you can talk.

I will try to talk back to him tonight if I hear him.
StevenHFH
StevenHFH

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty erx

Post  harry Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:12 pm

POSTS BY \\\"TOPUN\\\" are posted by G7ERX....jammer

harry

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty All my mistake

Post  StevenHFH Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:00 pm

All along i thoght i was on 145.500. But i was on the old 145.000. Hence the tone bursts that i was hearing while monitoring. I found this out when i heard Andy EGZ calling GB3CF at 7.00am this morning.
StevenHFH
StevenHFH

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty THE ONE AND ONLY WARNING .

Post  M3OTR Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:13 pm

Take heed alex and Co there will be no row,s on air there will be no jamming on AL unless its alex jamming someone else as per normal . I have returned to radio with no intentions of causing anyone on air any problems .MR HOBBS if I see or hear any comments from yourself or ivj or anyone you have recently sucked in to your fictional world of jamming and causing a ruckus on ham radio not only will I remove your front door I will then remove you from your dwellings and batter you silly, you have one chance, mess with my hobby again alex and your for it .. TAKE HEED THERE WILL BE NO MORE WARNINGS ISSUED . Grow up you stupid cunt .

M3OTR

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty Re: M3OTR Scott Taylor

Post  WL Anon Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:32 pm

You still haven't mastered the art of acting sensibly on S20, have you Scott? Funny noises, silly remarks and no callsign.
So much for the new improved OTR

WL Anon

Back to top Go down

M3OTR Scott Taylor Empty Re: M3OTR Scott Taylor

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down