Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iffy Bob is back

Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty Iffy Bob is back

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:07 am

Iffy Bob (2E1IFF) was heard talking to M0CZY and M3VTD on 145.275 last night and again he said he was selling up and even wanted to go back on CB radio.

He was selling a pump up mast and some radios and was not asking a lot for them, so it may seem he really wants to go.

The problem with Bob is that he wont accept that he was caught jamming and has a bad name because of that, so rather that accept it, he just blames eveyone for giving him a hard time and protest's his innocence.

Well Bob, if you are reading this then you may realise that you will not be missed but the few that do like you and will talk to you will more than likely join you on CB radio.

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty Please dont run CB down

Post  Steven Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:18 pm

I keep a rig at the ready at home. But i have not had it on for ages. CB is good.

Steven

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty Guest

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:05 am

Steven, I was not running CB radio down as I use it myself and have been on it since 1978 in the good old days of AM.

I was just saying that many amateurs dont like CB'ers but wont admit that they have used it or have come from there onto amateur bands.

There are a few idiots on CB but I can name a hell of a lot more idiots on Amateur that are even worse than any CB'er.

The problem with some amateurs is that they dont think CB is real radio but as far as I know that all radio is communications so it should be respected for what it was designed for and that was for talking on.

I have made alot of very good friends on CB and they are the type of friends who dont sit there slagging everyone off, who dont run others down, who dont think they are better than others just because they own more equipment, who will stand by their friends when they are in need, who will help anyone when needed.

So in my opinon between CB'ers and amatuers, I give 10/10 CB and 5/10 amateur.

You only have to listen to amateurs and it's all a" I have a better callsign than you" crap and "I've been on radio longer than you" and "I'm not talking to them as they are only foundation or their friends with someone I dont like" what a load of complete crap some amateurs are and they have the cheek to say that curtain operators should not be on the bands!!!!.

Yes before anyone say's it, I have gone back to CB but I do hold a licence and I can come on amateur bands when ever I want to and no-one will stop me.

Well Steven I think you get where I'm coming from etc.

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty I cant get in to EL at all now

Post  Steven Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:50 am

I have been off the air for two weeks. And now i find that i cant get in to GB3EL at all no matter what. And whats more i have had a scanner on 145.600 for twenty four hours and have heard nobody at all on there whatsoever. Is this the case with GB3EL at the moment ?

Steven

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty Re: Iffy Bob is back

Post  el dead? Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:25 pm

Yep, fraid so??

el dead?

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty You all talk crap

Post  2E1IFF Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:54 pm

Just to put the record straight with all the Idiots that talk crap on here ive never jammed any repeaters & you don’t have any proof that I did.

You need to get yourself a life you sad bastard.

Bob 2E1IFF.

2E1IFF

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty re iffy bob

Post  Admin Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:58 pm

If this is you bob, And I very much doubt that it is, But if it is, then there are various recordings of you causing interference on various repeaters as well as S20, on this sites archives, but then you already know that, So it seems like a numpty stirring up trouble, or maybe a troll from somewhere, (admin)

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  M0CZY Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:10 am

I have spoken to Bob, and he told me that he didn't make the above post.

M0CZY

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty So what!

Post  Robert Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:09 am

Bob can use what ever he likes, the problem is this site

Andy let me know when you next attending a Radio rally I have something for you that needs to be delivered personally as soon as possible. lol!

Robert

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty So What!

Post  G1EGZ Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am

I suggest that if it is that urgent, that whatever it is you wish to deliver personally to me , Then my Address is on QRZ.com and many other data bases, why don't you come round and introduce yourself, and give me what you have, Humm, That's surely not hard to do, Or would that mean I would know who you are?? Seeing as you are using a guest name, and cannot be bothered to send an e-mail to any of my e-mail address's?
and as regards to the problem being with this site, I don't think so, unless of course you are the internet troll who's going around stirring the trouble up?, Humm, think I'll start looking at a few IP's,

G1EGZ

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty Idiot Scott

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:12 am

It's M Zero Cry Knob Scott, How can you protect your mate iffy bob when you are a jammer yourself you two faced idiot ! cheers

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty It will keep

Post  Robert Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:32 pm

Don't worry Andy what I have for you will wait, and I know where you and your piss ridden relatives live dont I!

Robert

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty Look at my Bouffy site and weep

Post  Steven Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:38 pm

For ages it was me that got this with my Bouffy page. Now its Andys turn. But the Bouff a thon lives on. I will be Emilys agent soon. Zone Horror her channel is closeing down.

Steven

Back to top Go down

Iffy Bob is back Empty robert

Post  Admin Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:28 pm

Ah, So there you are, M0CRY, back to using your obscene comments, Eh? and using the IP range of 86.163.199.100? which is the same for happy, obiwan, piraitt, Anyway, I got you again, So tell me mr Scott, Of Slade green road ,erith, When I report your threatening words and behavour to Bt, Again!!! what they are going to do to you?? humm, seems like you're running out of options? Don't you think??, In case others of you wonder who mr scott is, This is the guy who came to me for technical help, Sat in my front room, telling my Parents what a credit to amateur radio I was. and how they should be proud in my upbringing, then went and promptly slagged them off, on the west london repeater, saying the place stunk of cat's piss, (unusual,as we have no cats!) and other comments, So. I.m still waiting for a apology from you, and so are my parents, Mr Scott.

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down