Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wonder how many people know...

Go down

I wonder how many people know... Empty I wonder how many people know...

Post  Guest Thu May 21, 2009 2:58 am

that Andy and his mate Steven are both jammers !
Andy for jamming SL and Steven for jamming LW !
Yet here they both are, parading on this forum (or is it a blog ?) and pretending that they are cleaner than clean (buy more soap) !
What a pair of self righteous gobby pillocks !

YOU'RE A COUPLE OF BIG MOUTHED JAMMERS WHO ARE TRYING TO HIDE THE FACT BY BEING HOLIER THAN THOU ON A CRAPPY FORUM !

What idiots, do you really think that we don't know THE TRUTH about you both ?

And now, because Andy can't cope with THE TRUTH he's going to delete this post and ban my user account !

Wanqua !
You're as bad as that imbecile ROB SCOTT ! (who is still trying to jam OK I see)

Back to top Go down

I wonder how many people know... Empty jammers

Post  Admin Thu May 21, 2009 8:06 am

Piraitt, I'm not going to delete this post, I am banning you, maybe you will learn from being banned, that if you have nothing nice to say about people, then keep your mouth shut, If you cannot abide by that then I'm afraid you are going to end up being banned on a permanant basis, ok, obiwan, Piratt, or who ever you are, ?? quite simply really, My forum, My rules.. don't want to play to those, then go elsewhere ..

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

I wonder how many people know... Empty G1EGZ up to his old tricks again

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:45 am

I see you have changed my profile G1EGZ, I was talking to someone on the 2m about this last night before I joined this blob. I said to them lets see if he still deletes other messages/blogs/IDs and keeps the ones he wants to see from others. True to form you have and you walked right into it.

You can take your silly little Nazi Blog and shuve it up your ugly old fat arse you dirty sicko G1EGZ, no wonder the local Ham world can't stand you, freaky pants............ bounce

If this was a real blog then it should be about Ham Radio and nothing else, not about others having a go at each other which is what it is mostly about. I do as others have done and I get the warning from the man who has no power in his pants. You are sad and very very boring G1EGZ.

The fact you even changed my profile goes to show how far you go to control people. What you going to do now throw your dummy out the pram because you don't like what you read.

My name is Alex to you by the way and Not Mark or Marky as you have stated, only my friends call me that and not any old creepy beast like you.

Have a nice day and please try not to catch any rare illnesses like Pig Flu........... bounce

Bye forever arsehole xxx

Back to top Go down

I wonder how many people know... Empty g1egz in control

Post  Admin Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:47 pm

And of course, sputnik, you setting up a member account using my callsign?(well, you had too, seeing as you don't have one !!) was not to cause trouble or confusion, You really must get a grip on reality, and get or seek medical attention, So, carry on jamming and making comments on GB3EL, thats all you are good for, Bye, have a nice life, and get those tablets looked at? ok??

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

I wonder how many people know... Empty Re: I wonder how many people know...

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum