Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is G7ALG Jamming Again!

Go down

Is G7ALG Jamming Again! Empty Is G7ALG Jamming Again!

Post  G7ALG Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:41 am

Was listening G1HIG & G4TJD on GB3OK yesterday morning to find some idiot was jamming them out, as for the signals which could be heard on the repeater input frequency about 4 miles from the repeater site. I have good idea that’s was G7ALG, I've heard from good source ALG been jamming OK before!

Your commits please Shocked

Back to eavesdropping on 430.900

G7ALG

Back to top Go down

Is G7ALG Jamming Again! Empty What a wanker!

Post  Only Me Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 am

Yes I was listening just the other day on 6m calling channel Stuart the ALG was making stupid sounds, .what a wanker!.... I felt sorry for the little guy.

Only Me

Back to top Go down

Is G7ALG Jamming Again! Empty Are you sure hes little

Post  StevenHFH Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:49 am

Well are you. I bet that hes really huge.
StevenHFH
StevenHFH

Back to top Go down

Is G7ALG Jamming Again! Empty Re: Is G7ALG Jamming Again!

Post  Reply Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:38 pm

Not surprised to hear that Stuart still jamming GB3OK he don’t like anyone using it, especially those who he think are his mates! That’s why he fallen out with everyone,

Back to top Go down

Is G7ALG Jamming Again! Empty re,Stuart the heart attack victim??

Post  guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:22 am

Now chaps, you really must leave the alg alone, he's not a well man, he had a barny with a well known repeater keeper, and ended up in the back of an ambulance, best place for him, If you ask me? yes, he uses one of those pipe things they used on the clangers, If you can remember that far back, So when he threatens to give you a slap? go round , because he will hide behind his sofa, bit dodgy to come out and face you, his heart, you know????, I think he's just a wanker, if you ask me???

Back to top Go down

Is G7ALG Jamming Again! Empty Re G7ALG. The Jamming Wanker

Post  Guest Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:26 pm

Is that right then, Stuart jamming on 6 meters, and on the digital Repeaters now???
I wonder how long he's been doing this, He can't use his pipe on East London anymore, so he's off annoying other people with it? It's a shame really? He's supposed to be a respected radio operator, Now it seems he's just a jamming nonce?? Hey Stuart, do you want another ride in a London Ambulance, If I knock on your door, are you going to hide, or come out to face the music????? make sure you got your heart pills with you, would not want you the have an attack, whilst trying to defend your actions, would I??

Back to top Go down

Is G7ALG Jamming Again! Empty Re: Is G7ALG Jamming Again!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum