Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dougie caretaker

Go down

Dougie caretaker Empty Dougie caretaker

Post  Guest Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Dougie caretaker is a cb'er from Lewisham who is supplying ham gear to other cb'ers.

I think he could be adding to helping the jammers by selling them radios they should not have.

You could call him and ask if he has any ham gear 020 7*******

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : no telephone numbers please.)

Back to top Go down

Dougie caretaker Empty vrd

Post  h Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:49 pm

herd vtd and dougie fallout on 19 the day this was posted.we no u posted it m3vtd.why not put ur name to it????

h

Back to top Go down

Dougie caretaker Empty VTD

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:33 pm

" H" as you call yourself.
Considering that i dont have Dougs number, you need to try and not speculate me in anything to do with this shit that appears regarding me.

I can also speculate that you "H" are Johnny H aka Johnny Homo, M3MOX, Carl Trowbridge from Hackney using another one of your many email addresses (The Sky one)

Take care Homo, one day you might be able to manage a conversation with someone other than yourself or that beached whale of a girlfriend you have.

Back to top Go down

Dougie caretaker Empty vtd is a tramp

Post  ??? Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:02 pm

is it true john m3vtd what dougie was saying about you??? i got it all on tape

???

Back to top Go down

Dougie caretaker Empty RE VTD is a tramp

Post  Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:20 pm

If Dougie said it then it must be true.

But is it really true what he was saying about you early this morning on channel 12?

Remember, if Dougie says it, then it is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but BOLLOCKS...lol & lol again

Get a life just because you cant get to me over the radio, you are trying it on here, Dont worry my mate Andy will delete you from now on.

Back to top Go down

Dougie caretaker Empty *

Post  ??? Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:35 pm

ok vtd. i was only asking if what dougie said was true and u are now upset.i think you have answerd.thanks john.73s.for now

???

Back to top Go down

Dougie caretaker Empty Re: Dougie caretaker

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum