Amateur Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jammers will be reported.

2 posters

Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty jammers will be reported.

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:33 pm

well ,well It appears somebody using my callsign on here, thinks they know what they are talking about??? the statement above this one, supposedly from me, is from none other than sputnik,, I didn't not pay for my callsign to listen to this rubbish!!! using the ip address of,,78.151.105.60, he has also posted a few other comments,,ie,,the vtd will be missed, ?? never mind,, marky boy,, you keep taking the tablets,,

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty jammers

Post  Admin Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:18 am

well,Sputnik, your member account of g1egz that you created, mainly to create trouble,, has been deleted, and if anybody else does this, theirs will be deleted also, I suggest you use this blog properly, sputnik, or face the penalty for misusing it,, OK. This is your first and only warning..

Admin
Admin

http://g1egz.com

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty G1EGZ has control of his sad little blog again as expected

Post  Guest Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:43 am

I see you have changed my profile G1EGZ, I was talking to someone on the 2m about this last night before I joined this blob. I said to them lets see if he still deletes other messages/blogs/IDs and keeps the ones he wants to see from others. True to form you have and you walked right into it.

You can take your silly little Nazi Blog and shuve it up your ugly old fat arse you dirty sicko G1EGZ, no wonder the local Ham world can't stand you, freaky pants............ bounce

If this was a real blog then it should be about Ham Radio and nothing else, not about others having a go at each other which is what it is mostly about. I do as others have done and I get the warning from the man who has no power in his pants. You are sad and very very boring G1EGZ.

The fact you even changed my profile goes to show how far you go to control people. What you going to do now throw your dummy out the pram because you don't like what you read.

My name is Alex to you by the way and Not Mark or Marky as you have stated, only my friends call me that and not any old creepy beast like you.

Have a nice day and please try not to catch any rare illnesses like Pig Flu........... bounce

Bye forever arsehole xxx

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty RE Jammers being reported.

Post  The VTD Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 pm

To the silly little prick who thinks that reporting people about so called trouble will make any difference to the repeaters, well dickhead, IT WONT.

Firstly what make you think that anyone will listern to you when you have just admitted to jamming repeaters and you say you will continue to jam them?

You stupid silly little prick, as i have said to many others before, if you think i am doing anything illegal then go ahead and do your reporting and see how far you get.

As for CB radio, are you one of those idiots who have not moved on and even grown up yet?

Again, no one cares about CBers as there time is limited and also there frequencies are going to be reduced 2010.

Get on with your life prick and stop moaning or better still, why not come and see me? Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad

The VTD

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty Jammers

Post  guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:29 pm

I see that GB3EL is back on but only till 6pm!

As useal, the retard M3LWH Lee Hills from 15 Blackmore road, Loughton, Bucks was on there doing his racist thing as always.

Whats the matter with him? better still, why the hell has ofcom not done anything about him?

This retard makes a mockery of the amateur radio as ofcom really dont care?

There are rule on the licence and he breaks all of them, and yet ofcom still dont do anything.

Hey ofcom licencing, communications, give the job to someone else as you lot dont do anything, i bet the old DTI would of dealt with it?
Well i think that these problems should be brought to the attention of parliment and have them ask why they get paid and what do they do for their wages?

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty Bloody SatNav

Post  Chav one Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:10 pm

Thoght Loughton woz in Essex, innit? Shocked Shocked

Chav one

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty RE Sat Nav

Post  Guest Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Ooops, you we're right in saying that M3LWH from 15 Blackmore road, Loughton, ESSEX not Bucks.

Still the wanker does live on a chavey council estate with a fat slaggy chavey bird and some sprog.

Oi Lee you wank stain, piss off from the amateur band and get a life outside of that shit hole you live in. you get me, init

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty How to get Hogan to bite!

Post  Chav one Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:26 pm

Nuff said!!

Chav one

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty I see that GB3EL is back on but only till 6pm!

Post  NewGuest Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 pm

I see that GB3EL is back on but only till 6pm!

It’s thanks to Dave G7UZN at the RMC that GB3EL is on curfew we all well aware of the abuse on our repeaters and the RSGB and RMC are the cause of the problem.

It the job of Ofcom to address the abuse, abuse has taken place long before the change in licence systems, and Ofcom and its predecessors have never been very quick to act or attempt to catch the perpetrators. It all about resources and money.

You should only make complaint to Ofcom, Ofcom are bound to investigate genuine complaints. Don’t be mislead by the RSGB Ltd and the RMC, The RSGB is only interested in money from its members.

Just Contact Ofcom

Eni Cameron-Cole
Ofcom
Riverside House
2A Southwark Bridge Road
London SE1 9HA

Don’t bother complaining Rod Wikinson.

NewGuest

Back to top Go down

jammers will be reported. Empty Re: jammers will be reported.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum